Location of Holton Table Tennis Club
SAT-NAV: OX33 1PS
is the postcode of the village hall. There is plenty of parking outside the hall
on clubnights and for matches.
When your sat-nav cannot get you there (such as during the roadworks which started in Septenber 2018), here are directions. There are only two ways into Holton. Both start assuming you are on the A40 (London Road) eastbound out of Oxford:
- About 300m after the second turn for Forest Hill, take the turn signposted "Wheatley Holton Waterperry"
- At the T junction turn left
- Follow the road just over 1km and the hall is on your left
If you need to use the other road, come off the A40 at the same place, but follow these directions:
- Turn right at the T junction
- Follow the road as it curves right and crosses over the A40
- At the roundabout take the first exit
- At the next mini roundabout (after a bit over 500m), take the first exit (like a left fork) onto Old London Road
- Take the next left (in about 300m, opposite the fire station)
- Go straight past the turn on the left that leads to Oxford Brookes
- Take the next left (after about 200m) - a small sign on a pole on the your right points to it labelled "Holton"
- Follow the road for about 700m, and the hall is on your right
Alternatively, you can get directions from Google Maps:
View Larger Map